Saturday, August 8, 2009

GI JOE wif frens & Hubby....

last friday we were went to Alamanda for a movie... this is not the first time hubby had joined me and friends for midnight movies... what is the movie?? here...

G.I.JOE

Me, hubby, Boyak, niza, sarah and tinie...
. i'd by the tickets online and picked the seats by myself.. [slame ni buking jer..xpnh trus beli..hohooh]

This is a very fantastic and super actions movie! I have to admit that i can't wait to watch next! for each action showed. It is a very futuristic-unexplained and it is not a fiction! that's what i like! the most attracting gadget is..the accelerate costume... [kalo ade jual nie aku nk beli sng nk g keje..xpyh rempuh jem which is almost everyday!]

if there is survey made for this movie, I'll give it 7 out of 10 stars...

A million apology to ATHY... [it wasn't me..it is not my fault!]..i thought u cannot come and join us, that's why i just bought 6 tickets ~based on ur late reply of SMS [already explained...just repeat here for future reference..muahahah ~xnak ko slhkan aku...so ade bukti..wakakak]. x sangka plak cpt btul ko plan B ko dlm kpaler..[nak balik kuantan...hohoh..ape2 a athy k syg...]

we'll go for movie together after this k?? maybe we go for final destination?? ok??

-END-

No comments: