Thursday, June 12, 2008

HEADACHE


Today...feels like a bomb inside my head..and its countdown to explode....ARHGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! Pain killer!!! where are u???!!!!! decides not doing further of my project.... maybe after lunch im gonna be okay...


actualy, today i had an interview on 2pm at the above company located in jln ampang...but i've called their human capital (HR) to postpone and reschedule the interview session. im not aspect that they'll agree upon my request..but since i have a good and fact reason...so they believe and understand my situation..the human capital officer is very nice...hope to see her and thank her for reschedule my interview.

i can see my application status on Jobstreet for this position. there are a lot of candidates taken into consideration....hurmmmm looks like i have to compete with others....will i survive?? just wait n c...

No comments: