Tuesday, June 3, 2008

CATERING


on last weekend...uda dpt catering order from her friend...hafiz...which is my senior @ samten dl...hehehe...jumpa plak balik..but i couldn't remember his face actually...well, how could i remember him??...we r in different batch.. this is the first wedding ever fully handle by uda..before this...she just helps her company to managed wedding ceremony..some preparation...but now...she tried to build her very own company named (HAZLIN FOOD AND CATERING). so after this...if there are among of you guys...plan to marry or maybe some other ceremony...do not hesitate to contact me... and prize will be absolutely reasonable.


aku plak just fully tolong buat pintu gerbang pengantin ni...but this one is not my hand made..ni copy paste dr google je..heheh. lupa nak amik gambar...next week ade lg 1 wedding...and aku akan upload kan gambar pint gerbang yg aku buat...heheheh.

after the wedding...we just go home...tiredly and while in the car..my bed and pillow is the only thing inside my mind....and once we reached home... terus masuk bilik.... and..COLLAPSE!!!

during my wedding soon...nobody can claim to me that i don't know how tired they are to managed and help my wedding day..becoz..i already feel it!!! i lost 2 kg!! wakakakak

No comments: