Monday, May 19, 2008

SUNDAY ACT!V!TY


firstly i wanna wish a very happy day for my classmate Naziha fo her wedding...hope the GOD will bless u and ur beloved husaband. dah lama x nmpk ko..but... u still like b4...so cute and charm...heheh...macam biase..kenduri kawen la da place where my frens n i were meet 2gether..chatting.. and exchange the story of our life.... and now...lebih banyak story mory about married...wedding..and bla bla bla...

it is so unlucky when adlina and me planned to married on the same date...huhuh..but i still can go to her wedding becoz on the bride side, the date is 1 week early than me...so i still can have photos with adlina....but she couldn't attend my wedding... coz it falls on the same day with da groom house....hurm....sokay....but my frens promised that they will come to my house...not your husband's add....wakkaakkak

feels like a dream...when we were grew up 2gether...school together on the same clas...having the same problem, crisis 2gether... but now....we r on our process to go to da next stage of our life....we gonna have our own family....huhuhuhu... unbelievable?? believe it....wakakak


after that...have some drink and hang out with jun...my best buddy until now... the same place like always...d'limau nipis...have d'limau nipis special...with it special ingredients and JELLY...what'S DA jelly NAMED JUN??? wakakak don't tell anyone...
so..when is ur special day JUN??? we all gonna married soon...how 'bout u?? 2010?? huhuhu..maybe on dat day i'm a MAMA....hot mama on town...huhuhu...but sokay....u will be the last 1 and will get a lot2 of present form us...hehehhe


my activity on da nite....is hanging out with my fiance's frens...we went for our dinner @ KG BARU....and eat some kelantanees food 2gether....huhuhu...what can i say..i will be married wif someone from that state too...so i have to learn their foods and other stuff....for now, just learn to eat their foods...and after this maybe have to learn how to cook their foods...huhuhu.
i feel so lucky to have my future husband like him...his understand me well....caring on his own way...and the most important thing..we r different!!...this is what people says...sometimes different brings balance...and im madly truly deeply believe that he is the one who made by GOD for me...LUV U SO...so and so...huhuh...

No comments: