Wednesday, May 21, 2008

BOR!ng G!l3r!!


today is a thousand of boring day....

huhuhuh...im sure diz come from symptom "mls keje" dats dat wif me since yesterday...becoz yesterday i was absence!!... not another MC...but absence wif a reason..i have to send and fetch my mom for her second chemotherapy.. i have 2 accompany her to go to Putrajaya Hospital..ayah cannot take any MC anymore..so i have to do dat diz time, my turn...but i took unpaid leave....'cuti tidak berbayar'..huhuhuh.. but today..i come to work as usal...but feels..soooooooooooooooooooo boring!!i asked my best buddy 'Norman'...what i have to do now....'boring giler'....he suggested me to write my blog...huhuhu...good idea man.... but y u dont have any blog??(i know guys don't like to have blog)...but sokay...just read mine!



I've collect my offer letter!

after i sent my mom @ putrajaya, i'am rushing to TPM...to collect my offer letter....maybe i will work @ AIG....if there is no better offer come...but i've already signed the form and maybe i can call it an agreement hurm...AIG..the official sponsor of MAN U..i know Man is a big fan of MAN U... is it they will win 2nite?? hehehe will c..........


for now...nothing more to share about...except my VB problem...actually at first, i'm really frustrated about the job assigned to me here...because i thought that they will asked me to make or develop something using PHP or MySql..becoz during the interview..they asked about my final year project...but it is not like what i dream of...they asked me to develop a system using VB..i know that VB is quiet ez as compared to PHP n MySql..but i left VB for a long time...so...it makes me crazy here!!!!....my FRENZZZZZZZZ HELP ME.................

who is among of u guys thats 'hustler' in VB...or atleast can help me...?? please.........i'm willing to come to your place... :(

No comments: